1. The wellies are a must at the moment in the UK, but I think these boots would add a bit of cuteness to a miserable day! I'd love to go on more walks and bike rides with Gray in the New Forest, and boots are a must have on the muddy trails.
2. I posted a wishlist last year with a pair similar to these moccasins but never found them in stock. Now I've seen them stocked in Brantano and with payday right around the corner, these are definitely on my to buy list. How can I say no when they're in the sale?
3. Wouldn't these be perfect on a night out? I can just imagine them in a red dress with hair in pin tight curls and a bright red lip.
4. And finally, something a bit more demure but elegant. Since starting my new job last month I've had to alter my wardrobe somewhat for appropriate office attire, and I think these would be great. I like wearing flats in the day, and think these are the perfect combination of looking smart as well as being on trend.
I am a shoe lover. I have a huge box full of them in the bedroom, and Graham was pretty shocked with the amount I own when we moved in together! All the shoes I've linked above are all pairs I would love to have in my ever growing collection and are from Brantano. And even better, they're all less than £25! Not bad I'd say.
- Read my disclaimer here -